1. Duration: 3rd August to 20th August 2023 (18 days in total)
2. Location: Changchun Lianhua Mountain Ecological Tourism Resort
3. Theme: Classics, Uniqueness, Fusion
4. Requirements: Each participant is supposed to complete 3 works, among which 1-2 works may be brought and the rest should be created on site.
5.Work size: Each work should be no smaller than 70cm (length + width + height).
6.Your round-trip transportation costs will be borne by Ceramics Symposium Organizing Committee (hereinafter referred to as the organizer).
7.The cost of your food, accommodation and urban transportation during your stay in Changchun will be borne the organizer.
8.For the participant who completes the creation of works, the organizer will pay creation fees to each person.
9. The ownership of your three works for symposium shall be vested in the organizer. The organizer will issue a collection certificate to you.
10. If you are interested in entering the symposium, please write back before 14th June 2023 and send photos of your works (with detailed dimensions) and personal details to the organiser (Email:CCCICG@vip.163.com).
11. With the approval of jury committee, a formal invitation letter will be sent to shortlisted ceramists after 30th June.
12. The organizer will provide clay, color, glaze, tools, instruments, equipment (kilns), etc. For special tools or raw materials, please prepare them by yourself.
13.Other relevant information or details will be listed in detail in the official invitation letter.
14.If you have any unanswered questions or queries, please raise them in your reply.